We’re coming into the spring pharmaceutical conference season –– a time when some of the smartest and most informed minds in the business meet up to discuss everything from disruptions within the market, to advancements in technology, to the value of strategic partnerships and inside strategies to building stronger, more profitable pharmacy practices.
AlliantRx will attend both the Garden State Pharmacy Owners (GSPO) 2nd Annual Independent Pharmacy Conference on April 8, 2018 at Pines Manor in Edison, New Jersey, and the National Association for Chain Drugstores (NACDS) conference from April 21-24th at the Breakers in Palm Beach, Florida.
GSPO 2nd Annual Independent Pharmacy Conference
Dan Alaimo, AlliantRx’s National Director of Business Development and Robert Hungridge, AlliantRx’s Sales Account Manager will attend the GSPO Conference.
This year, GSPO’s conference will focus on subjects such as:
- Compliance in the pharmacy arena
- ○ Medicaid
- ○ Medicare
- ○ Commercial Prescription Plans
- ○ DEA Compliance
- Clinically integrated networks
- Evolution of the pharmacy business model, and
- Identifying strategies to reduce vaccine errors in pharmacy practice
This conference will feature New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy as a guest speaker and play host to several notable guest lecturers from within the pharmaceutical field. Attendees will also earn 3 CE credits, enjoy both breakfast and lunch (provided in cost of registration), participate in various door prizes and giveaways, and have the opportunity to browse dozens of vendor booths.
This conference is open to GSPO members, Non-Members, and Pharmaceutical Students. If you’re interested in attending this well sourced and local conference, sign up here!
NACDS Shaping the Industry Conference
Stephen Hendrickson, AlliantRx’s Chief Executive Officer, and Venkat Raju, AlliantRx’s Director of Strategic Sourcing will attend the NACDS Conference in Palm Beach Florida.
This four-day event will feature topics of interest such as:
- Meeting those in the industry including members of:
- ○ CVS
- ○ Walgreens
- ○ Rite-Aid
- ○ Wal*Mart
- ○ Facebook, and
- ○ The Kroger Co.
- ○ Walgreens
- ○ CVS
- Strategic exchange appointments –– an opportunity to meet and discuss strategic issues with key trading partners –– setting the stage for a more profitable business.
- Hearing from NACDS leadership about industry issues and NACDS activities being carried out on your behalf.
- Presentations on current business and political issues with speakers such as:
- ○ Jeb Bush, NACDS-PAC Speaker
- ○ Alex Gourlay, Walgreens Co.
- ○ Peggy Noonan, Sunday Business Program
- ○ Jim Collins, Tuesday Business Program
If you’d like to join in on one of our industry’s most influential and exclusive events, build vital strategic partnerships, gain new insights into today’s changing marketplace, and set your course for the future, check out the NACDS Conference Program and register today!
AlliantRx is more committed than ever to making sure our members get the maximum value out of their memberships. We’re hitting the road and gathering information that will help inform new programs and tips, which we hope will translate into stronger business models for the pharmacies that put their trust in us. We hope to see some of you there!
Do you have any thoughts on these annual conferences? Have you ever attended one? How have they helped – or hindered – your pharmacy? We’d love to know and may even share those experiences in future blog posts, white papers, and e-books. If you’d like to add your experience, please contact BB Drake.
Finally, be sure to follow this blog for more tips, insights and bulletins that can help grow your pharmacy and save you money – all from your partners at AlliantRx.