alliantRx – Greater Metropolitan Area, NY
Reports to: Division Sales Manager/Sales Team Leader
FLSA status: Exempt
Our team is looking to hire an energetic, organized individual to help support the sales staff as a Generics Specialist.
This position will support the sales organization within the team environment. The right fit for this position will also have a strong familiarity with generic medication contracts including:
- Retail pharmacy compliance programs
- Management of groups of retail pharmacies
- And overall generic sales performance metrics
- Focuses on results in a professional, ethical, and responsible manner when dealing with customers, vendors, team members, and others.
- Accepts being accountable and responsible in work practices and expectations. Delivers what is promised.
- Foster a collaborative, team-oriented attitude.
- Communicates effectively with others with clarity and transparency.
- Uses innovative critical and creative thinking to evaluate and solve work and customer issues.
- Seeks assistance in solving work problems through collaboration and information seeking.
- Strong knowledge of HIPAA compliance
- Experience with pharmacy compliance
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Member advocacy focus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience with generic contracting within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Most tasks are performed indoors.
- Walking and standing are occasionally required.
- Length of time of these tasks may vary from day-to-day and task-to-task.
- Requires dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to analyze complex information.
- Ability to analyze many variables and choose the most effective course of action for the organization at any given point.
- Must handle novel and diverse work problems on a daily basis.
- Ability to communicate providing verbal feedback in a professional manner.
- Requires public contact and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to give, receive, and analyze information, formulate work plans, prepare written material, and articulate goals and action plans.
- Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements.
- May require working evenings and/or weekends.
- Requires business attire.
Job Type: Full-time