Positions Available: (1)
AlliantRx – Greater Metropolitan Area, NY
Reports to: Division Sales Manager/Sales Team Leader
FLSA Status: Exempt
Job Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
This sales position is responsible for field sales in the Greater Metropolitan Area of NY.
Ideal candidates would reside in the area and be able to easily travel within that territory.
This position is primarily responsible for overall territory sales and customer satisfaction.
Essential Job Function/Responsibilities:
- Promote AlliantRx as a supplier of Rx, OTC, and HHC/DME lines calling on both current and prospective customers who can be supplied by company trucks, courier, or UPS.
- Time management, territory analysis, and development of territory plan. Achieve or exceed budgetary responsibilities within assigned territory.
- Support products, programs, promotions, and services.
- Prospect potential customers. Customer relations and gathering industry information.
- Stay abreast of information technology needed to train customers.
- Provide appropriate forms and complete paperwork on new customers and/or programs sold.
- Maintain and secure all company property. Notify management of any breakdown, damage, loss, or theft of these items immediately.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Focuses on results in a professional, ethical, and responsible manner when dealing with customers, vendors, team members, and others.
- Accepts being accountable and responsible in work practices and expectations. Delivers what is promised.
- Foster a collaborative, team-oriented attitude.
- Communicates effectively with others with clarity and transparency.
- Uses innovative critical and creative thinking to evaluate and solve work and customer issues.
- Seeks assistance in solving work problems through collaboration and information seeking.
- A valid driver’s license and an excellent driving record are required.
- Excellent presentation skills, the ability to prospect for new business, and ability to close new business opportunities on a consistent basis.
- Working knowledge of pharmacy operations including financial, third party, product distribution, and other industry knowledge within the independent pharmacy environment.
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite Programs (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and sales experience in selling services within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Sales experience in selling services within pharmaceutical industry.
- Equipment Used
- General Office Equipment
- Must have Automobile
- Most tasks are performed indoors.
- Walking and standing are occasionally required.
- Length of time of these tasks may vary from day-to-day and task-to-task.
- Requires dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
- Regular travel to and from meetings and may include air travel.
- Ability to spend extended lengths of time in an automobile.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to have constructive conversations regarding overall customer performance and ability to manage compliance measurements on a consistent basis.
- Ability to analyze complex information.
- Ability to analyze many variables and choose the most effective course of action for the organization at any given point.
- Must handle novel and diverse work problems on a daily basis.
- Ability to communicate providing verbal feedback in a professional manner.
- Requires public contact and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to give, receive, and analyze information, formulate work plans, prepare written material, and articulate goals and action plans.
- Most tasks are performed independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements.
- Requires working under stressful conditions or working irregular hours.
- May require working evenings and/or weekends.
- Must be able to travel on a daily basis and anticipate some overnight travel.
- Job requires travel 90% of the time.
- Requires business attire.